TEN BEHAVIORS OF GENUINE PEOPLE:
- They don’t seek attention.
- They’re not concerned with being liked.
- They can tell when others are full of shit.
- They are comfortable in their own skin.
- They do what they say and say what they mean.
- They don’t need a lot of stuff.
- They’re not thin-skinned.
- They’re not overly modest or boastful.
- They’re consistent.
- They practice what they preach.
I spied this on my ig feed and I wholeheartedly agree with this list. I’d like to add that genuine people are honest with themselves and, in turn, of course they feel freer to be honest with others. They also inspire others to walk their path and be truer to themselves.
Would you add anything to the list? Do you consider yourself genuine? With whom are/can you the most genuine? Do you ever, like myself, say fuck being real and just give everyone a fake representative because they don’t deserve to engage the real you?