With just ten weeks left until 2020, I’m taking some time to decide what new practices I want to implement and what I’d like to continue—in blogging and in life. And if you’re into resolutions, now is a good time to start—you know, just to see if they’re tangible goals or if you’re all talk! I’m sharing just 10 to get you inspired and thinking:
- Reading at least one book a month. This used to be so much easier for me, but I think I’ve only read three books this year and that’s not ok.
- Making a list and checking it thrice. For the days where there is too much on the agenda, I like to write out what needs to be done followed by what can wait. It makes it easier to remember and cross things off when they’re out of my head.
- Get outside (daily). This does not include the walk from the car into the grocer. No ma’am.
- Move daily. Even if it’s a five minute stretch to start my day or a squat session every 60mins at my desk, it makes a world of difference. Use it or lose it, folks.
- Hire out/Make room for people to help.
- Relax. Yes, make the best of this one life, but remember that this all ends. Not much should be taken so seriously.
- Listen to listen, not to reply. I’m still growing.
- Art. Even if it’s trash, I share. I gotta put some something on paper! My goal is to make it a daily practice.
- Prepare. I can so easily (and comfortably) procrastinate on things that scare me or are just tedious and boring af. Preparing just makes handling them easier because they HALF TWO get done.
- Aspire to inspire. I don’t know if you noticed, but I post at least once a week on Wednesdays to get my readers inspired and engaged. Thanks for reading ❤︎
What are some goals you have for 2020? Do you find it challenging to implement new practices or change up your comfortable routine?