1. The average human life is relatively short.
2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
3. Being busy does NOT mean being productive.
4. Some kind of failure always occurs before success.
5. Thinking and doing are two very different things.
6. You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive.
7. Some people are simply the wrong match for you.
8. It’s not other people’s job to love you; it’s yours.
9. What you own is not who YOU are.
10. Everything changes, every second.
Number two resonates with me the most. I’ve had many a conversation about the journey of life and I’ve found that a lot of people walk in fear-fear of the unknown and the judgmental eyes and ears and what they’ll say. But, as I say time and again, why not do you anyway since talkers will talk no matter what. Why look back and regret not speaking your mind or taking that spontaneous trip or job opportunity?
Which ones resonate with you most?